Wednesday 20 December 2017


 Magical Journeys to Ireland with Maria.


During our tour to Ireland, I felt very looked after by Maria.  Even before I left home, Maria sent tips that helped a lot and that I would not have thought of myself, especially, bring a washcloth, and notify our credit card company that we’d be in Ireland.  Logistics were a breeze because Maria chose ideally located hotels, checked us in when we got there, matched me with a lovely roommate, brought water bottles on the bus, kept us on time, and even asked if I had someone to sit with during a meal.  In large and small ways, our guides noticed and cared.  Most of all, their interpretations at sacred sites we visited made the aliveness and sacredness of the land very real for me.   
 Janet K,  Crozet, VA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment